- +218 214915751
- +218 214915751
- +218 92 5279464 / +218 919002842
- Company Main Office: Addahra ,Tripoli-Libya
Delta global delivers expert product and equipment procurement services with a focus on providing complete support to EPC (Engineering, Procurement and Construction) projects; specializing in the selection, qualification and monitoring of your procurement needs.
From start to finish, Delta global will manage every facet of the process of meeting your project requirements, alleviating the stress of coordination, fulfillment, warehousing and delivery.
Delta global initiates the procurement process by creating purchase orders with the client’s approved
manufacturer/vendor list. All line items and quantities are verified, and correctness of Incoterms and values are cross checked between PR’s and their vendors. When applicable, Delta global will request any necessary export compliance information from vendors, which is then verified to ensure accuracy and reliability.
When equipment and materials for each purchase order are received at Delta global warehouses, the following tasks are performed:
-Detailed pictures of materials, packaging and general cargo are captured.
– Physical inspections are performed to determine condition of merchandise. If export packing is required, Delta global will determine the packing best fit for export.
– The physical inventory is reconciled against the purchase order to determine if there are overages, shortages or discrepancies.
– If a discrepancy exists, all parties are notified and ECS works with vendors to ensure the complete purchase order is filled correctly in the least amount of time.
Delta global manages partial deliveries throughout the order process, and tracks deliveries until all goods are received and the PO has been completed according to the original and/or amended order. In the event that hazardous cargo is involved, Delta global coordinates with the vendor and/or a hazardous materials expert to ensure that the cargo meets all transportation requirements for dangerous goods.